by Chris Durst Sep. 22, 2020
Carenet Health, a company that provides healthcare engagement, clinical support, telehealth and advocacy solutions, has posted openings for work from home Medical Services Representatives.
In this position, you will, “provide exceptional service and engagement via telephone while processing medical service requests.”
College is not required and the company provides a three week virtual training program to help ensure your success. Training begins October 12, 2020.
It appears that a computer will be provided, however, you must provide your own monitor.
Pay is $11.50/hour and the company does offer a full benefits package.
Part-time and Full-time options available. Day and evening positions.
They mention hiring from a “multi-state” area, and they do list Texas, Florida and Tennessee among their hiring states in the side column. We are unable to confirm whether they area also hiring in other states, but we will post here as we learn more.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Our team of Virtual Medical Services Representatives working remotely from a MULTI_STATE area play a critical role making outbound calls and receiving inbound to existing members of our client to support their health care needs. Thanks to our Team Members, we lead the industry in healthcare engagement and telehealth. We pride ourselves in moving individuals from apprehension to hope, one interaction at a time. The collective impact of these interactions stands to change care outcomes, costs and lives.
Imagine a healthcare system that puts the consumer first. Now imagine how you can help.
At Carenet Health, our team members play important roles in helping healthcare consumers live their healthiest lives. You may not know our name, but odds are, we have connected with you or someone you know as a trusted, behind-the-scenes partner for our clients—250+ of the nation’s premier health plans, health systems and their partners.
VIRTUAL Training Class Starting Date/Time: October 12, 2020 for three (3) weeks. Training hours are from 10 am EST to 6:30 pm EST. Training class will take place virtually. If working part-time, must commit to attending the full-time training classes for 3 weeks. (Subject to change)
Work Schedule: Part-time and Full-time options available. Day and evening positions. Will involve working one (1) or both weekend days per shift. (Subject to change)
Location: Virtual, work remotely from home.
Pay: $11.50 per hour
Requirements for home office:
- Must provide own monitor w/HDMI port.
- Office space with lock on door, but if living alone, a quiet place to work in the residence.
- May not have others in room during scheduled work hours; must not be primary caregiver for others during shift.
- Wi-Fi cannot be used. Will need an Ethernet cable to connect the modem to the computer.
- Paper Shredder
- Internet speed must be a minimum of 20 mbps download speed and a minimum of 5 mbps for upload speed. To test, go to www.speedtest.net
- This test must be performed prior to any scheduled interview
- Provide exceptional service and engagement via telephone while processing medical service requests
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quality service, identifying customer needs, assisting them with issues/concerns and educating callers about health programs available to them.
- Meet and support established service goals through meeting and exceeding performance standards
- Collect’s and enters patient information, documents all interactions accurately
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- One year (minimum) experience customer service environment
- One year (minimum) with phone experience, preferably in a Call Center
- Computer navigation and typing skills required (minimum typing skills of 35 wpm)
- Prefer Healthcare and/or Medical experience
- Bilingual helpful
HOW YOU CAN SUCCEED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Gentle persuasion, up-selling, ability to “think on your feet”
- Strong phone skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Provide excellent patient service care via phone
- Accurately input data and maintain patient databases
- Verification of patient insurance information
- Trouble-shoot and coordinate with Team Members to resolve customer issues
- Understand and analyze health plan benefits
- Strong multi-task abilities
CARENET HEALTH TEAM MEMBER PERKS:
- Great work/life balance
- Paid Referral Program
- Medical, Vision and dental coverage
- 401k plans
- Competitive compensation
ABOUT CARENET HEALTH:
Carenet Health is a leading provider of healthcare engagement, clinical support, telehealth and advocacy solutions. Carenet Health’s team of healthcare professionals support more than 50 million healthcare consumers on behalf of 100+ of the nation’s premier health plans, providers, health systems and Fortune 500 organizations. The company’s mission is to drive market-leading consumer engagement outcomes through innovation and a proprietary Intelligent Engagement methodology.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED – Apply today!
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!