by Chris Durst Sep. 2, 2020
ACD Direct’s Talent Acquisition Coordinator contacted us to let us know about a new EMPLOYEE role that the company is actively hiring for.
Working in collaboration with eCallogy, the company is now hiring Crisis Intervention Program Customer Service Agents to take inbound calls from applicants or potential applicants of Colorado’s Low Income Energy Assistance, and Crisis Intervention programs.
There are both full-time and part-time openings, and there is a benefits package for full-time employees.
The company is currently hiring in all states EXCEPT California, Delaware, Massachusetts, Louisiana, West Virginia, Wyoming, Vermont, and South Dakota.
Compensation starts at $10.00/hour during training. $12.00/hour after completion of training.
Here’s what we learned from our contact at ACD Direct:
“ACD Direct, Inc. in partnership with eCallogy is hiring for Crisis Intervention Program Customer Service Agent (CIP CSA).
Apply for the chance to work for a fast-growing, well established contact center technology company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals. This fast-paced environment provides opportunities to grow and work with a solid team that fosters their employee and client connections long term.
- Answer inbound calls from applicants or potential applicants of Colorado’s Low Income Energy Assistance, and Crisis Intervention programs.
- Provide resources and support to callers on our crisis and information lines.
- Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist callers with application processes
- Ensure you are familiar with all resources available to successfully complete the work as described.
- Utilize available systems, knowledge base and standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, and web browser to respond to inquiries and perform job duties.
- Refer escalated calls to appropriate levels as needed.
- Handle all callers with respect and compassion
- Accurately utilize software, databases, scripts and tools appropriately
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Bilingual Preferred
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team
- Windows PC Required, (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Smart devices, Chromebook, & Android systems are NOT compatible)
- Windows 10 or newer
- 16GB of RAM on your PC
- Must have a hard-wired broadband internet service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic connection
- Private work at home environment free from interruption and distraction
- USB Headset
- Ability to commit to at least 20 hours per week minimum between the hours of 8AM and 6 PM MST M-F
- Compensation starts at $10.00/hour during training. $12.00/hour after completion of training. Full-time benefits available to employees after 90 days of employment.
- Benefits offered are: Medical, Dental, & Vision for full time employees only
- Retirement plan with employer matching
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this one, click here. To be the first to hear about our jobs and side gigs, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!