by Chris Durst Nov. 8, 2022
If you’re a great communicator with at least 6 months of customer service experience, KellyConnect has a job you just might love — a Tech Support position that doesn’t require Tech Support experience!
Equipment provided. Paid training.
Starting pay rate is listed as $16.50/hr with earning potential up to $19.83/hour after successful advancement through second level queues.
Here’s what KellyConnect has posted about this job:
“Our support representatives provide customer service to resolve technology challenges through a series of troubleshooting activities and knowledge-based research in a virtual call center environment.
What Your Virtual Work Environment Looks Like
- A private workspace with locked door in your permanent residence
- Quiet environment free of background noise and interruptions
- A secure workspace free from cell phones/video devices
- Arrangements for dependent care and other obligations
What You’ll Love About Us
- Starting pay of $16.50 with increased compensation to $17.33 within first 60 days of production (Based on performance and attendance metrics)
- Earning potential up to $19.83 after successful advancement through second level queues
- Options for medical, dental, and vision coverage. More information regarding benefits can be found by visiting this website.
- Explosive growth opportunities with 99% of promotions internally, opportunities to join our Quality Assurance, Training and Leadership teams
You’ll interact with up to 5 customers at a time using various media channels; those channels may include inbound calls, inbound chats, or outbound calls, as dictated by business need. You will be expected to start by supporting the level 1 queue and quickly enhancing your skillset by supporting more advanced queues. These enhanced skill sets will take place within 30-60 days of employment. Further skillset enhancements into second level support may be required based on business needs.
- Locating music, apps, and movies on various devices
- Billing issues
- Fraud management
- Product feature inquiries
- Resolving username and password difficulties
- Troubleshooting email, wi-fi connectivity and web browser issues
- Navigating customers through various apps
- Data back-up, sharing & synchronization troubleshooting
- Verifying proper hardware and software configuration and set up
- Diagnosing and resolving issues including internet connectivity, email, application downloads, and more
What We’ll Love About You
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule, 38 hours a week at minimum, including nights, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Must be able to work a shift between the hours of 8am – 1am ET. Your shift will be determined based on business need and will be confirmed at the time of offer
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, structured, dynamic environment and high transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers
- Possess a strong work ethic with a stable work history
- Great communication skills
- Desire a long-term career with growth
- Openness to feedback and willingness to improve
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older except where prohibited by law.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US
- High speed internet services”
CLICK HERE to learn more and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!