by Chris Durst March 23, 2023
Conduent, the world’s largest provider of business process services, has posted a work from home Data Entry role. Computer provided, broad benefits.
Update – It looks like the company has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the listing. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page.
This is a full-time, entry-level position.
No college requirement mentioned. No state hiring restrictions in the job listing, but historically there have been several excluded states.
Pay is $14.50/hr.
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
(REMOTE) DATA ENTRY POSITION
Second Shift (3:00 pm to 11:30 pm)
$14.50 PER HR. /GREAT BENEFITS
Must be able to type 40 WPM or better
Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform analytical and operational processes.
- Entry-level position with limited requirements for licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a close degree of supervision.
- Has basic skills in a range of processes, procedures and systems.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices.
- Receives close supervision and guidance.
- For consistency, methods and tasks are described in detail.
Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Has limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Receives, processes, and ensures document classification are completed and transmitted to clients.
- May require outbound correspondence from the client to be processed.
- Receives documents from both electronic and hard copy forms for processing.
- Sorts, images, documents, files, and archives by form type.
- Identifies documents and their purpose; creating a database of information.
- Classifies documents based on contract requirements.
- Captures information based on client requirements.
- Verifies data from automated data extraction tools.
- Ensures transmission of processed data to the appropriate next level.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!