by Chris Durst Mar. 23, 2020
Update — This one filled fast. The company has deleted the listing. For more jobs like this, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. Good luck to everyone who applied! We’ll post again when they resume hiring.
Manulife, a Fortune 500 company that provides financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals and businesses, has posted openings for Remote Customer Care Associates.
These full-time positions are available across the US – YES, EVEN IN THOSE “OFTEN EXCLUDED” STATES!
Target start date is MAY 11, 2020.
Pay is not listed, but Indeed and Glassdoor place it in the area of $16+/hour.
Here’s what the company says about this opportunity:
“Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Responsible for delivering superior customer service to clients and financial advisors and building customer satisfaction and loyalty. Requests range from basic product and contract inquiries to assisting with death claim intake and providing assistance with claims paperwork and the claims process.
- Deliver trusted, professional, and reliable service to John Hancock clients and build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Meet quality expectations to ensure a positive client experience
- Meet productivity expectations to maximize team service levels
- Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries
- Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and coworkers
- Strive for first-call resolution of customer issues
- Translate scenarios that require problem resolution to positive service experiences
- Strengthen the perception of John Hancock in the marketplace
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment, as well as being able to resolve issues accurately and independently
- Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, industry, service and policy changes
- Post-secondary education or high school diploma
- Customer Service or Financial Services experience a plus
- Ability to thrive in a lively working environment and manage multiple tasks
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and strong telephone etiquette
- Possess the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility and ability to adjust and succeed in a rapidly changing, fast paced call center environment
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills
- Effective listening skills
- Demonstrated computer efficiency
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Business writing skills
- Ability to handle an array questions and transactions with composure
This full-time opportunity is available in the Portsmouth, NH office or through the Workplace Flexibility/Work from Home program. This position is available as full time Remote and is open to candidates across the US.
Our Call Center hours are 8:00am-6:00pm EST. Shifts are from 8:00-4:00, 9:00-5:00 and 10:00-6:00. Shift hours are in the Eastern time zone. Please ensure you are available for all shift times when applying; schedules rotate monthly. Our target start date for this role is May 11, 2020.”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!