by Chris Durst Sep. 18, 2020
Transcom is now hiring work from home Customer Service and Technical Support Reps from AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, NM, NV, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, and WI.
“In this role, you’ll be the friendly voice of our client to help their customers with smartphones, televisions, or large appliances. As a technical support representative, you’ll listen to the caller and use your technical expertise to answer questions about those products and services to find solutions – all while using your top-notch customer service skills.”
Pay is not listed in their current job post, however, it has been listed previously at $11-$13 per hour.
There are benefits for full-time employees.
Here’s what they have posted about this opportunity:
- Are you considered the technical expert for electronics and appliances in your home?
- Do friends ask you to help set up a new TV, entertainment equipment, or big appliances?
- Do you love helping people and sharing your knowledge?
- Do you want to grow your career with a company that rewards your hard work?
“Join our Transcom family as a Work At Home Agent!
In this role, you’ll be the friendly voice of our client to help their customers with smartphones, televisions, or large appliances. As a technical support representative, you’ll listen to the caller and use your technical expertise to answer questions about those products and services to find solutions – all while using your top-notch customer service skills.
We’ve got an exciting career opportunity for you, if you can:
- Effortlessly engage with callers, actively listen, analyze, and isolate tech issues
- Comfortably navigate multiple applications to research solutions
- Multitask in systems while patiently providing step-by-step instructions
- Calmly provide conflict resolution and navigate frustrated customer situations
- Work in a highly structured environment with strict adherence to your full-time schedule
- Help inbound callers in a fast-paced, high-volume, and sometimes stressful environment
- Work at a desk and wear an approved headset for the duration of a full-time schedule
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
What’s In It For You?
- Permanent position as a Transcom employee (not an independent contractor)
- Improved Work / Life balance with paid time off (PTO)
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, and more
- 401(k) Investment options with employer match opportunities
- In addition to the hourly wage, earn monthly performance bonuses
- 100% work at home, including training
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about people
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Able to work a full-time work week of 32-40 hours, with overtime opportunities as needed
- Able to maintain 100% strict adherence to the assigned schedule
- Able to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work full-time hours, with reliable attendance, as outlined in the assigned schedule
- Strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 30 wpm
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to multitask applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Ability to work in an environment where you must sit, reach, communicate (verbally and electronically), type, read, multi-task, and concentrate in a prolonged setting.
- Experience in a technical support role or troubleshooting technical issues preferred
- Previous call center and/or work from home experience preferred
*Must live and work in one of the following states: AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, NM, NV, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!