by Chris Durst Sep. 17, 2020
Crate & Barrel is actively seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Customer Service Associates to be part of their Customer Contact Center.
If you are, “passionate about delivering excellent service with every interaction,”and you live within 90 minutes of a Crate & Barrel location, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Pay is not listed, however, Glassdoor states that, “Customer Service Associate hourly pay at Crate and Barrel can range from $12 – $18.” We have not confirmed this.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“We at Crate and Barrel care a lot about helping our customers love how they live in the moments that matter. Being a part of our Customer Contact Center l means you are passionate about delivering excellent service with every interaction, and excited to learn and share expertise about our wide range of products with customers who haven’t had the chance to experience them in person. You’ll help some of our 1.6 million customers connect with the perfect item for their home. As part of the team here, you will be committed to making the ordinary extraordinary for our customers.
Our team is growing! We are excited to open our new Customer Service Center. We are looking for passionate customer service minded individuals to join our team. This position is primarily a work from home role with the occasional need to travel into our facility to receive training or participate in team building activities (because we have fun!). If you live within 90 minutes of any company location, we’d love to hear from you.
- Answer customer questions, requests and concerns via customer interaction channels such as phone, chat, email, etc.
- Provide product information and suggest alternative product solutions based on customers’ needs.
- Enter orders into systems and verify all the information is accurate.
- Provide delivery assistance to the customer including, but not limited to,scheduling deliveries, resolving delivery issues, ordering parts and entering return/replacements for shipped and/or delivered items.
- Provide basic assistance to gift registry, such as helping customers maintain the registry, etc.
- Provide service solutions and/or compensation to appease customers based on guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with company personnel and customers.
- Adhere to all Customer Service Center Guidelines.
- Excellent reading and written language skills (English): good math skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephone presence, interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
- Excellent data entry, typing and computer skills
- Thorough working knowledge of email, internet browsers, and Google platform
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Office or customer service center experience is a plus
Work At Home Requirements
- Minimum 25 Mbps download without packet loss or delay and a minimum 3 Mbps upload without packet loss or delay, through broadband cable or fiber optic services, WiFi, Satellite, or DSL
- A secure home office or space dedicated to work, free from background noise or other distractions
- Home residence within a 90 minute of any company location
- Able to work within the Customer Service Full-time or Part-time hours requirements
- Able to perform with minimal daily supervision, a high level of independence/autonomy
- Excellent computer navigation skills (multiple windows and programs)
- Ability to troubleshoot home internet and personal computer equipment
- Has/or can obtain required hardware/systems/software minimums, provide proof of:
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A9
- 4 GB Ram
- 500GB SATA Hard Drive
- 1 GB of Free Hard Drive Space
- Windows 10 Operating System or MAC OS 10.13+
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!